About the Relief Pak® brand
Relief Pak® hot and cold compresses have been used by therapists, athletic trainers, and the general public since the 1980s. Many of you who have received professional therapy care after an injury have probably been treated with a Relief Pak® hot or cold pack at your local hospital or therapy clinic. Many Relief Pak® items are now available in consumer friendly packaging.
The product line includes high quality hot and cold packs.
The Relief Pak® product category
Below is a listing of some Relief Pak® products. Select a category link to learn more.
- Relief Pak® cold pack – standard in professional re-usable cold pack therapy, available with blue vinyl or black urethane.
- Relief Pak® hot pack – standard in professional re-usable moist heat pack therapy.
- Relief Pak® hot / cold pack – includes fabric packs that can be both heated in the microwave or chilled in the freezer
- Relief Pak® Donut® hot / cold pack and compression sleeve – specially designed pack to slip around the arm, leg or finger.
- Relief Pak® Hot Button® compress – instant re-usable hot compress