Position Summary and Responsibilities
Fabrication Enterprises Inc, the leading manufacturer and distributor of occupational therapy and rehabilitation products, is looking for a Product Copywriter to join the team. FEI has been in business for over 40 years and currently sells over 10,000 different products. Many of the products are manufactured under FEI’s proprietary brand names. As most of the products were originally designed for Physical and Occupational Therapists their descriptions were written to reflect that. Over the past 10 years FEI’s products are increasingly being sold to general consumers. These new customers are looking for different product information presented to them in a more consumer friendly format.
The person hired would rewrite, reformat, and expand upon our current product descriptions to deliver more relevant information to general consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or related field.
- Recent college graduate or 1+ years’ experience in a consumer product marketing support role.
- Strong writing skills
- Must possess the ability to make independent judgments.
- Detailed and accuracy oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage processes through to completion.
- Must possess good interpersonal/relationship skills – must cooperate and communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, and outside contacts.
- Knowledge and experience with Netsuite or similar ERP
- Physical Therapy knowledge
- Prior eCommerce merchandising experience
About FEI: Fabrication Enterprises is a manufacturer of rehabilitation and athletic training products focused on B-to-B sales. Our office and warehouse is headquartered in Elmsford, NY. Our marketing and sales channels include inside sales, e-commerce, catalogs, sales forces, government bids, and outside sales. Our marketing efforts include but are not limited to generating print, web and video content, product packaging, and attending trade shows. FEI’s products are primarily sold through a network of distributors and resellers to places you visit every day. We have been in business for more than 40 years and continue to grow.