Title: Ecommerce Product Merchandising Content Coordinator (Amazon, Walmart)
Location: Corporate Office, Elmsford NY
Job Overview: Responsible for the creative development and strategic direction of Fabrication Enterprises products and brands on retail customer websites.
Please only respond if you have Amazon / Walmart experience.
Amazon / Walmart Requirements:
- Manage operations of Amazon / Walmart (including Vendor Central, Seller Central, Retail Link); managing product listings, content, images, pricing, inventory, marketing, and advertising campaigns.
- List new items and maintain old listings
- Upload images and videos to product listings
- Keep track of where the item listings are holding in an organized fashion
- Run daily sales reporting of marketplaces and e-commerce businesses to identify top sellers and sales trends.
- Work closely with Supply Chain to manage FBA inventory and storage
- Communicate with internal teams and headquarters to manage flow of feedback within Amazon marketplace to ensure high seller ratings.
- Conduct product research on Amazon/ Walmart and other marketplaces to identify trends and opportunities.
- Optimize campaigns for efficiency and finding areas of opportunity to scale.
- Continuously oversee and optimize product listings using strong knowledge of keyword research, Amazon algorithm, and product search rankings.
- Maintain Amazon Brand Store
- Create A+ Detail Pages to enhance customer experience and decision-making process
- To develop, implement and drive strategies in conjunction with the team to deliver YOY sales and brand growth
- Collaborate with team to ensure all projects, special assignments and goals are met
- Coordinate with marketing team to develop assets (text, images, infographics, etc.) necessary for the enhancement of product/brand representation
- Update and maintain information within the project management system to ensure all projects are completed on time
- Communicate product update notifications to customers for new products, discontinued products and changes to product information.
- Implement new product data feed structure and manage the set-up and maintenance of products within the feed
- Responsible for item set-up and management on all key customer websites. ie. Amazon, Walmart, Overstock, etc.
- Define strategy and implementation for development of brand stores for key customer websites for Fabrication Enterprises brands
- Define strategy and implementation for development of enhanced product page listings (Amazon A+ page, etc.) for targeted Fabrication products
- Implement effective optimization and conversion strategies that impact product and brand growth development
- Work with various teams to support seasonal and annual growth plans
- Work with both internal and external teams to ensure all content is pushed, complete and ready to be received by the retailer in conjunction with inventory
- Execute Item set-up in each online retailers’ platform
- Submit and manage assets through each online retailers’ platform.
- Audit eCom sites for content integrity, completeness, and optimization
- Optimize product listings for Share of Voice and Rankings using expertise of keyword research, digital marketing, SEM, online display advertising, and SEO from inception with objective to drive conversion and sales sell-through.
- Engage with cross-functional subject matter experts to incorporate best practices into the digital shelf.
Skills & Qualifications
- Expert in item setup / maintenance on Amazon.com (Vendor Central), Walmart.com (Supplier Center / Retail Link), Target.com, Wayfair.com, Overstock.com, Homedepot.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Groupon.com, etc.
- Knowledge of product listing optimization techniques
- Ability to manage and work with large volumes of Excel data
- Strong Excel Skills: formulation, macros, reporting, etc.
- Analytical; able to problem-solve variety of issues quickly
- Proactive, detail-oriented and organized
- Able to prioritize, multitask, and work efficiently; able to work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Able to work independently on day-to-day basis
- Work on projects in collaboration with others
- Positive attitude with an enthusiastic, can-do outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong knowledge of computers including Excel, Outlook, Photoshop a plus
- Experience with web content management system
About Fabrication Enterprises
Fabrication Enterprises is a manufacturer, importer, and master distributor of products for physical therapy, occupational therapy, chiropractic clinics, athletic training, homecare, and more. Founded in 1974, our products are sold to hospitals, clinics, fitness centers, professionals, and more by a global network of dealers.