Title: Ecommerce Merchandising Specialist, Ecommerce Business Development
Location: Corporate Office, Elmsford NY
Job Overview: Responsible for the creative development and strategic direction of Fabrication Enterprises products and brands on key customer websites.
- To develop, implement and drive strategies in conjunction with the team to deliver YOY sales and brand growth
- Collaborate with team to ensure all projects, special assignments and goals are met
- Coordinate with marketing team to develop assets (text, images, infographics, etc.) necessary for the enhancement of product/brand representation
- Update and maintain information within the project management system to ensure all projects are completed on time
- Communicate product update notifications to customers for new products, discontinued products and changes to product information.
- Implement new product data feed structure and manage the set-up and maintenance of products within the feed
- Responsible for item set-up and management on all key customer websites. ie. Amazon, Walmart, Overstock, etc.
- Define strategy and implementation for development of brand stores for key customer websites for Fabrication Enterprises brands
- Define strategy and implementation for development of enhanced product page listings (Amazon A+ page, etc.) for targeted Fabrication products
- Implement effective optimization and conversion strategies that impact product and brand growth development
Skills & Qualifications
- Expert in item setup / maintenance on Amazon.com (Vendor Central), Walmart.com (Supplier Center), Target.com, Wayfair.com, Overstock.com, Homedepot.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Groupon.com, etc.
- Knowledge of product listing optimization techniques
- Ability to manage and work with large volumes of Excel data
- Strong Excel Skills: formulation, macros, reporting, etc.
- Analytical; able to problem-solve variety of issues quickly
- Proactive, detail-oriented and organized
- Able to prioritize, multitask, and work efficiently; able to work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Able to work independently on day-to-day basis
- Work on projects in collaboration with others
- Positive attitude with an enthusiastic, can-do outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong knowledge of computers including Excel, Outlook, Photoshop a plus
- Experience with web content management system
About Fabrication Enterprises
Fabrication Enterprises is a manufacturer, importer, and master distributor of products for physical therapy, occupational therapy, chiropractic clinics, athletic training, homecare, and more. Founded in 1974, our products are sold to hospitals, clinics, fitness centers, professionals, and more by a global network of dealers.