Digital Advertising Campaign Manager
The Digital Advertising Campaign Manager is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns for Fabrication Enterprises. This position is primarily focused on paid search ads (Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands and Product Display Ads) within the Amazon Advertising Platform, Wayfair and Walmart Platforms.
- Recommendation on Advertising Strategy
- Experience in digital advertising, working with sales teams.
- Manage day-to-day business on AMS and DSP for all 1P to grow sales by increasing product ranking, visibility and paid media strategy
- Manage AMS platform to maximize customer awareness and demand among the vertical inclusive of keyword strategy, optimizations, budget management and weekly reporting
- Analyze and optimize campaigns from a variety of perspectives including conversion rates, keyword bids, impression shares, seasonal/geographical trends, search queries, keyword and ad copy research and development, product pages / landing pages, conversion funnel, quality score, competition, distribution channels,etc to achieve maximum ROI for clients
- Deep dive into analytics data to form the basis of campaign strategies and optimization
- Create and manage Amazon advertising campaigns through Amazon Advertising (formerly Amazon Marketing Services)
- Management & Reporting of Ad Budget
- Strong media planning and analytical skills.
- Work in partnership with merchandising counterpart to create a marketing strategy tonot just meet but exceed sales goals across all businesses
- Develop promotional strategy around key Amazon Event windows including Prime Day,Holidays, Cyber Monday, etc.
- Identify new opportunities on Amazon Marketing platforms to increase demand and SOV within our vertical to grow business
- Oversee existing campaign performance ensuring it’s tracking toward campaign KPI goals and make optimization recommendations to ensure positive ROI
- Manage digital marketing budget reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Work on a variety of verticals and manage daily execution of paid media campaigns that drive revenue/sales/users while maintaining effective cost per acquisition(CPA), return on ad spend (ROAS) or Advertising Cost of Sale(ACoS).
- Research and understand business models, products/services, verticals, and competition to create and manage campaigns that drive true business profitability and growth
- Develop forecasts,ROI targets, and sales plans for Amazon paid media campaigns
- Ongoing understanding of Amazon/online marketplaces, Amazon sales acceleration strategy, industry trends, client successes, market activities, and competitors
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of product listing optimization technique
- Ability to manage and work with large volumes of Excel data
- Strong Excel Skills: formulation, macros,reporting, etc.
- Analytical; able to problem-solve variety of issues quickly
- Proactive, detail-oriented and organized
- Able to prioritize, multitask, and work efficiently; able to work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Able to work independently on day-to-day basis
- Work on projects in collaboration with others
- Positive attitude with an enthusiastic, can-do outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong knowledge of computers including Excel, Outlook
- Experience with web content management system
About Fabrication Enterprises
Fabrication Enterprises is a manufacturer, importer, and master distributor of products for physical therapy, occupational therapy, chiropractic clinics, athletic training, homecare, and more. Founded in 1974, our products are sold to hospitals, clinics, fitness centers, professionals, and more by a global network of dealers.