About the CanDo® brand
CanDo® exercise products have been used by physical therapists, athletic trainers and the general public since the 1980s. Many of you who have received therapy after an injury have probably used a CanDo® exercise product during your rehabilitation.
The product line includes exercisers for strength and rehabilitation, balance and coordination, and flexibility. Many CanDo® exercisers are now available in consumer friendly retail packaging.
The CanDo® product category
Below is a listing of some CanDo® products. Select a category link to learn more.
- CanDo® exercise bands – the most widely used CanDo® exerciser in the therapy setting. It incorporates the same color code as Thera-Band® and is desirable as a high-quality, low-cost alternative. There are many complementary accessories, including: handle, storage rack and exercise station. Now also available in the new Perf-100 put-up.
- CanDo® exercise tubing – the same great stretch characteristic as CanDo® band. Resistance tubing is more popular amongst athletic trainers. Available in bulk or pre-cut.
- Can-Do® Digi-Series hand exerciser:
- CanDo® Theraputty® – six color-coded resistance levels of exercise putty.
- CanDo® Puttycise® – tools to facilitate putty exercise
- CanDo® Twist-n-Bend™ bar – for hand wrist and shoulder exercise
- CanDo® weight series includes dumbbells, medicine balls, exercise bars and more.
- CanDo® pedal exercisers – including standard, digital, folding and Magneciser® models.
- CanDo® foam rollers – includes a variety and styles and sizes to suit most needs
- CanDo® balance boards – including the MVP™ balance system and Multi-Axial Positioning System.
- CanDo® inflatable line – including balance discs, inflatable exercise balls and more.
- CanDo® over the door pulley exercisers – including the new color-coded Visualizer® pulleys.
- CanDo® exercise mat – including individual and group mats.