About the CanDo® brand
CanDo® exercise products have been used by physical therapists, athletic trainers and the general public since the 1980s. Many of you who have received therapy after an injury have probably used a CanDo® exercise product during your rehabilitation.
The product line includes exercisers for strength and rehabilitation, balance and coordination, and flexibility. Many CanDo® exercisers are now available in consumer friendly retail packaging.
The CanDo® product category
Below is a listing of some CanDo® products. Select a category link to learn more.
- CanDo® exercise bands – the most widely used CanDo® exerciser in the therapy setting. It incorporates the same color code as Thera-Band® and is desirable as a high-quality, low-cost alternative. There are many complementary accessories, including: handle, storage rack and exercise station. Now also available in the new Perf-100 put-up.
- CanDo® exercise tubing – the same great stretch characteristic as CanDo® band. Resistance tubing is more popular amongst athletic trainers. Available in bulk or pre-cut.
- Can-Do® Digi-Series hand exerciser:
- CanDo® Theraputty® – six color-coded resistance levels of exercise putty.
- CanDo® Puttycise® – tools to facilitate putty exercise
- CanDo® Twist-n-Bend™ bar – for hand wrist and shoulder exercise
- CanDo® weight series includes dumbbells, medicine balls, exercise bars and more.
- CanDo® pedal exercisers – including standard, digital, folding and Magneciser® models.
- CanDo® foam rollers – includes a variety and styles and sizes to suit most needs
- CanDo® balance boards – including the MVP™ balance system and Multi-Axial Positioning System.
- CanDo® inflatable line – including balance discs, inflatable exercise balls and more.
- CanDo® over the door pulley exercisers – including the new color-coded Visualizer® pulleys.
- CanDo® exercise mat – including individual and group mats.
Each pad in the series of 5 CanDo® Progressive Balance Pads has a different level of "give" and offers a different vestibular challenge. Yellow is the least unstable (easiest), and black is the most unstable (most challenging) surface. The CanDo® Instability pads are made from the same foam as the low impact aerobic pads. This combination of foam and geometric cut-out design yields comfort and functionality. Pads can also be used as core-strengthening vestibular seating cushions. All pads measure 20 inches in diameter. Available individually, in pairs or as a complete set.
Stretch straps facilitate an effective way to improve flexibility and achieve relief from sore and achy muscles.
CanDo® Sup-R Mat® exercise mats are high quality closed cell foam exercise mats that are tough enough for clinic, school and fitness center. Most mats can be hung for storage with rubberized grommets (except for the 40" wide Jupiter and Saturn mats). These latex free and phthalate free mats have a soft cushioned feel. Closed-cell NBR foam provides excellent elasticity, energy absorption and resistance. Mats are ribbed on both sides for anti-skid traction when in use, and ventilation when in storage. The mats are treated with anti-microbial material that is triclosan free. The mats float in water and can be used for hydrotherapy (do not use as life saving device; when in water always use with adult supervision). Mats are tear proof and scratch resistant and do not take a compression set.
CanDo® Cushy-Air® Mats are lightweight and portable with a cushioned feel. "Air channel'' construction allows mat to conform to body position. Each mat is made of vibrant colored foam with yellow, red, green, blue and black channels.