About the CanDo® brand
CanDo® exercise products have been used by physical therapists, athletic trainers and the general public since the 1980s. Many of you who have received therapy after an injury have probably used a CanDo® exercise product during your rehabilitation.
The product line includes exercisers for strength and rehabilitation, balance and coordination, and flexibility. Many CanDo® exercisers are now available in consumer friendly retail packaging.
The CanDo® product category
Below is a listing of some CanDo® products. Select a category link to learn more.
- CanDo® exercise bands – the most widely used CanDo® exerciser in the therapy setting. It incorporates the same color code as Thera-Band® and is desirable as a high-quality, low-cost alternative. There are many complementary accessories, including: handle, storage rack and exercise station. Now also available in the new Perf-100 put-up.
- CanDo® exercise tubing – the same great stretch characteristic as CanDo® band. Resistance tubing is more popular amongst athletic trainers. Available in bulk or pre-cut.
- Can-Do® Digi-Series hand exerciser:
- CanDo® Theraputty® – six color-coded resistance levels of exercise putty.
- CanDo® Puttycise® – tools to facilitate putty exercise
- CanDo® Twist-n-Bend™ bar – for hand wrist and shoulder exercise
- CanDo® weight series includes dumbbells, medicine balls, exercise bars and more.
- CanDo® pedal exercisers – including standard, digital, folding and Magneciser® models.
- CanDo® foam rollers – includes a variety and styles and sizes to suit most needs
- CanDo® balance boards – including the MVP™ balance system and Multi-Axial Positioning System.
- CanDo® inflatable line – including balance discs, inflatable exercise balls and more.
- CanDo® over the door pulley exercisers – including the new color-coded Visualizer® pulleys.
- CanDo® exercise mat – including individual and group mats.
Pedal exercisers are inexpensive and portable exercisers for both the upper and lower body. They can be used on the floor for foot pedaling, or on the tabletop for hand pedaling. These pedal exercisers have wide leg spread and non-marring feet keep exerciser stable even when patient has little muscle control. Wrap around adjustable foot straps for use with or without shoes. Adjustable tension allows for easy changes in pedaling difficulty level. Exercisers are available in a variety of styles with and without digital read-out.
Color-coded plyometric balls available from 1 to 30 pounds. Balls are available with firm rubber exterior shell or soft pliable rubber exterior shell. Balls have easy-to-grip rubber surface. Balls can be used with trampoline rebounder and thrown back and forth with a partner. Rebounders and ball rack also available.
Exercise balls are used to improve balance, coordination, flexibility, strength and even just for fun. Balls are used as aids for vestibular movement and equilibrium therapy, by fitness professionals as an aid for stretching and strength programs, as seats, and even by pregnant women in birthing classes. The CanDo® balls have a non-slip surface that is ribbed for extra security. The balls may be "under" inflated to give a soft, mushy feel or fully inflated for a firm, bouncy feel. Available in various color-coded sizes and 3 styles: standard has 300 lb capacity, ABS Extra Thick has 450 lb capacity, and Super-Duty Super Thick has 600 lb capacity.
CanDo® Cushy-Air® Inflatable ball has an easy-to-grasp cushy material. Control the firmness and bounce with inflation amount. 10 inch and 17 inch “hand ball" sizes are good size to grip in your hand. 22 inch - 38 inch "training ball" sizes are used to improve balance, coordination, flexibility, strength and even just for fun.
CanDo® Multi-Axial Platform System offers adjustable ROM and weight training to maximize lower body rehabilitation. Board is reversible for use with either left or right foot. Both sides of board have weight rod and instability ball positioning insets. CanDo® Multi-Axial Platform System uses the same color-coded instability balls as the CanDo® MVP® balance system. CanDo® Multi-Axial Platform System components are available individually or as part of a set.